— Things to do in St. Thomas —
Dining and activities in St. Thomas, USVI
Below is just a sampling of the fantastic taste's and activities that St. Thomas has to offer.
ST. THOMAS DINING GUIDE
- NEARBY WINE/GROCERY/DELI:
- CUP AND CORK (998-4775) Located at Magen's Point Resort. Take a left at the dumpsters and take your first left at the Magens Point sign (Rte. 42)- the entry is right there. Cup and Cork is a gourmet coffee and wine shop. They can make picnics, rent movies, beach chairs, coolers, make great sandwiches and salads and provide grocery goods, deli goods as well as top class coffees, breakfast, lunch and wines. Open from 6:30 a.m. weekdays and 7:30 a.m. weekends.
ACTIVITIES WHILE "ON ISLAND"
- Serendipity has a full concierge service that will help you enjoy in all the exciting vacation activities in and near St. Thomas, everything from fine dining, restaurant recommendations, music, dance, carnival shows, chefs and catering, water sports, boating, fishing, visits to other islands, kayaking, hiking, sunset sails, night kayaking and more.
N OUT OF THE SUN
- MASSAGE: Pamper yourself with a sensual, private poolside massage for you and your significant other. Licensed professionals are available with advance reservation. Need we say more? This is truly the ultimate vacation luxury.
- MUSEUMS AND WALKING TOURS: Explore history - walking tours on Blackbeard's Hill and Government Hill up to 1-1/2 hours long are so fascinating. And brick-red Fort Christian, next to the big downtown parking lot, has a museum with relics and cannon.
- SHOP TILL YOU DROP: St. Thomas is one of the most celebrated duty-free ports in this hemisphere - for watches, gems and jewelry, liquor, cigars, perfume, leather goods, tablecloths, designer wear and an array of gifts and collectibles (and of course, T-shirts galore!), be sure to spend some time in downtown Charlotte Amalie. But - to avoid crowds and be more relaxed, be sure to check the daily cruise ship schedule (or ask us), and go downtown ONLY on the day when there are the fewest cruise ships in port!
© Copyright 2021, Serendipity Villa, St. Thomas, USVI. All Rights Reserved.